4.0

Recently I have been researching shipping container investments. One of the companies I have been speaking with is Davenport Laroche.

Although the representatives I communicated with were very kind and very professional, I can't help but be bothered by the company's very unprofessional looking website. In my mind, a business' website gives a strong indication of their credibility. To me, that website does not look credible! In contrast to my opinion, some people I have discussed this with insist that Davenport Laroche's website is "functional" and therefore "acceptable".

I see it lacking in a lot of important details for investors. I was prepared to invest, but now their website is giving me second thoughts.

Product or Service Mentioned: Davenport Laroche Website.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Staff.

I didn't like: Website.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 13, 2016.

Comments

I am a "customer" but I now refer to myself as a fool. The whole thing is a ponzi scam.

They'll give you the advertised returns for aboyt 6 months then it dries up at which point they'll say its because they are moving your containers. BUT - there are no containers and there are no contracts. A small number of investors get the advertised returns and they go around telling everyone how good the scheme is.

That attracts mugs like me who didn't do proper due diligence. Now I've lost quite a considerable sum.

I honestly had questions about their website as well at first, but it seems like they improved it drastically recently and paint a very clear picture of what their company Davenport Laroche is all about. I'm still undecided on whether or not to invest, but the improvement of their website definitely makes it more likely that I do.

What type of missing details are you referring to? Immediately on the Davenport Laroche homepage, they list that you will earn a 12 percent fixed return on investment, explain their security policy, as well as discuss capital preservation. I have listed the URL for Davenport's website below, so that you can see it for yourself.http://davenportlaroche.com/

Trish,How much money did Davenport ask you for and how frequently do they ask you for it? I've been investing with Davenport Laroche for around 3 years now and they only asked me for money once, but I got it all back and then some in a few months time.

I had the same issue as well, but I think they updated their website and have given it a more professional look. I posted it below for your convenience.http://davenportlaroche.com/

I just took a look at Davenport Laroche's website and it looks fine to me. I don't understand what the problem is here.

Davenport clearly explains their process, and what to expect if you decide to invest with them.

Are you sure you went to the correct website? I posted the site below for your reference.http://davenportlaroche.com/

to Andrew #1525151

Couldn't have said it better myself Andrew. Davenport's business model is pretty clear if you look at the website.

This company is a scam and you need to be aware you have lost your money. 2 years in and its is def a scam. earning less than $1 a month and they call you to send more $$

to Trish Hewitt #1525149

I've been with Davenport Laroche for 2 years as well, and have made a profit every year...

to Alexander #1526933

Alexader how many years are you working for the scammers? Please find a decent day time job.

As for the rest, read the reviews and the warnings of several state authorities about Pacific Tycoon and DavenPort Laroche and do not believe a word from these .... happy clients.....

1 year in, so far so good.