4.0
Turnaround Time

Recently I have been researching shipping container investments. One of the companies I have been speaking with is Davenport Laroche.

Although the representatives I communicated with were very kind and very professional, I can't help but be bothered by the company's very unprofessional looking website. In my mind, a business' website gives a strong indication of their credibility. To me, that website does not look credible! In contrast to my opinion, some people I have discussed this with insist that Davenport Laroche's website is "functional" and therefore "acceptable".

I see it lacking in a lot of important details for investors. I was prepared to invest, but now their website is giving me second thoughts.

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with staff and stated that there is a room for improvement of website. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of davenport laroche website. Davenport Laroche needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned davenport laroche website in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Davenport Laroche.

Comments

This company is a scam and you need to be aware you have lost your money. 2 years in and its is def a scam. earning less than $1 a month and they call you to send more $$

1 year in, so far so good.

Davenport Laroche Products and Services